New To iHerb?

Yummari, Chia Moxie, Classic Peanut Butter with Chia Seeds, 12 oz (340 g)

C$ 9.67

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

worried about the chia seeds

Posted by RealReviewsInternational on Mar 30, 2014

One of my three children has ADHD and is very sensitive to texture. I was searching iherb.com for high protein products and snacks for kids and accidentally stumbled upon Chia Moxie Peanut Butter. I was worried about the chia seeds being "too yucky" for my children. I was also concerned that the texture of natural peanut butters can be too dry for little mouths to swallow but I decided to give it a try because of the ingredients -- peanuts, chia seeds, celtic sea salt. If I could post a picture of the empty PB spoons in my sink as proof that my kids really like it, I would! The PB texture is smooth with little to no oil reservoir on the top. There is no sugar, so if your kids are used to sugary PB, I suggest you can try introducing it with jam or honey to groom their palate. We also mix it in smoothies. My verdict on the chia seeds? There is no chia seed taste at all. The seeds "pop" in your mouth like sushi roe (sorry - it's not a nice comparison but it's an accurate one) but my kids don't seem to notice. I highly recommend it's worth trying at least once. This is our new peanut butter.

tasty and lovely!

Posted by 4933814415710943269 on Jun 02, 2013

I took a spoonful of it and couldn't stop myself from scooping another spoonful of it. taste lovely the chia seeds add alittle crunch to it ! Love to eat my peanut butter out from the jar.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jun 30, 2013

What's not to love? (Except for the price?) No added sugar, fat or salt, just some crunchy chia seeds added.

very good

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jul 22, 2013

Good flavor and texture. Will buy again in the future.

tasty and nutritious, Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by NormAm on Sep 15, 2014

Made from peanuts chia seeds and salt only no added sugar, preservatives so it good for you. the consistency is very thick, tasty and nutritious Highly recommended..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »