CAD

Now Foods, 100% Certified Organic, Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

CA$13.32
CA$18.52
Savings of: CA$5.20 (28% off)
Reviews 5-star

Very good

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Aug 27, 2014

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 05, 2015

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

Good product

Posted by 5141863335369548583 on Nov 21, 2012

Good product

glutenfree

Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Dec 05, 2012

superb for baking glutenfree pizza. After I added this to the baking its fun to bake again.

cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

this I have when I bake bread because I only use gluten-free flours such as rye, barley, bokvete.Disse flours do not have the same properties as wheat so physillum must be used for the bread not only crumble