CAD

CA$7.56

CA$9.88

Savings of: CA$2.32 (23% off)

• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1257000 on Mar 08, 2010

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

nice product

Posted by 4890847909205325863 on Oct 30, 2014

I use it to my hair and i can say that it is effective.

Fait son job mais dommage...

Posted by 4886571366975740127 on Nov 03, 2014

Je trouve qu'elle ne sent pas la coco comme les huiles de coco que j'ai déjà pu utiliser

like it

Posted by 5384454878035824499 on May 04, 2015

regular, but i like it

Great for Skin and Hair

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Jun 03, 2015

I'm using this for my skin and hair. I don't even bother buying lotions anymore or hair products to make my hair shine and tamed. I save moved on from my addiction of buying beauty products and have saved money this way. My only unease of this product is the lid of this jar. It's hard to open and bends out of shape easily. I'm happy with what's inside.

Does not smell like coconut at all

Posted by queenswana on Jul 20, 2016

This oil maybe good for your hair and skin but I was so disappointed when I opened the jar I expected a nice coconutty smell, instead there was no smell at all. I don't understand why it says a 100% pure coconut oil and does not smell like it at all.

Not bad

Posted by 4688165361295470522 on Sep 17, 2016

It's good moisturizer.. And it doesn't smell coconut or anything and that's good for those who don't like coconut. But it's very small and contains chemicals.

Now Foods Coconut Oil 100% Pure 7 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Feb 20, 2009

It's fine for my skin. Love it. It's white andwax-like in the jar, and I take a bit of it and rub it on my hands. Sooooo soft. Conditions hands nicely. But, originally I bought it to cook with. But it says it for hair and skin. So it works beautifully conditioning, moisturing my hands. Will try it on my heels and feet, also. Expect same great results.