CAD

CA$27.42

CA$43.03

Savings of: CA$15.61 (36% off)

helps a lot

Posted by fairytalecity on Apr 20, 2016

This one helps alot with sun exema . No more sunburn! it is like a natural suncream from inside out. Offcourse i use suncream also.

Perfect product

Posted by 4629602358080867674 on Mar 31, 2016

Good for vitamine B12 and proteins, organic and my 19 month old baby love to chew them =)

High quality Spirulina

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

High quality product. Gives me lots of energy - I highly recommend this organic product. However, my preference has now become Chlorella as an alternative as it cleanses the body of heavy metals and has vitamin D, something which Spirulina does not have. Chlorella also helps to keep you regular. However Spirulina is still extremely good for you. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

This gives you back what processed foods have had taken away - and some!

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

I do not eat meat and have taken Now spirulina as a source of iron and protein as well as of many trace minerals for many years now. I believe it has contributed to keeping me fit and strong and energetic into my seventies. Like all Now products it's great value and as good as any other n the market.

Great product !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

It's really great, i take 20 tbs twice a day, plus Chlorella and i feel great. I stay in the sun every day and do not burn at all, to get my vit D.

great price great health.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 12, 2016

disease related illnesses and old age causing missing vitamins or malnutritions this is an important product I believe to take, there are other products coming to north America soon already in Europe that also combat malnutrition fortimel powder is a big product already in Europe also joined danone group in Europe this is worthy of taking.

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015

So many benefits of Spirulina and i was surprised when my tongue color changed from very dark red to pinky color WOW that's great for a heavy smoker

Felt more tired, sweat started stinking

Posted by 5584144560481155322 on Dec 07, 2015

I started taking 4 pills for about two weeks. Felt more tired, and my sweat started to stink. After I take shower my sweat never stinks, but while I was taking this spirulina (first I've been taking), I did stink a lot. That was really, really bad smell. Stopped taking it and after 2 weeks, stinking and being tired stopped. It must be due to the spirulina, my diet was the same all those weeks, so I'd like to know if someone has same experience. Is it due to body getting detoxicated, or is something wrong with this product (smells really bad)? Thanks for answer

טוב מאוד, שווה

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Dec 01, 2015

טוב מאוד, שווה

Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

Very good product, works as directed.