CAD

CA$30.26
CA$47.49
Savings of: CA$17.23 (36% off)
Reviews 5-star

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1765403 on Aug 02, 2008

This is some of the best calcium I have taken!! It has all of the extra's needed. I had to take multiple supplements with my old calcium supplements. I would not take anything else now

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

My Doctor recommended calcium to prevent osteoporosis, and some of the others upset my stomach, and are also really hard to swallow. I am so glad that I found this product. It is easy on the stomach & easy to swallow. As always, Thank You iHerb for the wonderful product selection, & the great service.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a really great product. For the past three months I have suffered from intense heartburn and stomach acid (burning stomach) that wakes me up in the middle of the night. With this coral calcium, I have been able to sleep through. My heartburn is under control when I take it and my stomach burns A LOT less. A few nights ago, I awoke with such bad heartburn that turned into stomach burning so severe, I thought I was going to vomit. I figured I would try some coral calcium to prevent the nausea I was feeling. If it came up, it came up (vomit). To my happy surprise, the coral calcium soothed my stomach within minutes! The nausea went away! INCREDIBLE product! I love it! :) I am sure it is also good for teeth and bones and the nervous system, but you can definitely feel it working on the digestive system and soothing it. Good magnesium and calcium ratio.

Coral Calcium Plus

Posted by Reviewer2578334 on Jun 13, 2011

I've noticed a difference in my knees and hips - the pain is gone. BUT I'm also taking BioSil. I feel Great!

My Miracle is here!

Posted by Reviewer2400693 on May 11, 2010

Before taking this Coral Calcium Plus, I had constant,nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this and Vitamin D3--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!