CAD

CA$10.97

CA$14.35

Savings of: CA$3.38 (24% off)

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Ginger is best known for helping those who have stomach issues. It can relieve indigestion, morning sickness, flatulence, etc. It kills infections and is therefore a great oil to use when treating food poisoning. It is also known to strengthen the heart, treat malaria, help ease menstruation and stress, and so much more.

Not a happy camper :(

Posted by Reviewer1985880 on Jan 31, 2012

This smells nothing like a good quality ginger oil. I'm surprised because Now Foods usually has a great smelling oils. This doesn't even really smell like ginger to me at all!!

smells musty

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Sep 09, 2013

this is not good. It smells like its been made of mouldy ginger. Will not use, well may find a use for it in the garden as bug deterrent

Dermal absorption and aroma warm the body

Posted by Reviewer2118059 on Feb 23, 2012

I use it for aroma bath, and I become especially warm in winter.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2722576 on Nov 28, 2007

Very nice aroma.

Smells degraded

Posted by Essentialoiljunkie on Apr 07, 2014

It smells like it has been improperly stored. Purchased 15 bottles of Now Foods Essential oils and this has been the only bad one.

Er... is it just me? Or am I just not familiar with this scent

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

Read about the good properties of Ginger essential oil.... that it warms, strenghtens, helpful in colds, flu & it relieves cramps, rheumatism & muscle tension. Alone, it smell ... close to AWFUL. Tried mixed with Sweet Orange, ... just bearable... Just read that ginger oil can overpower weaker oils, but blends well with all citrus and spicy oils such as bergamot, frankincense, neroli, rose, sandalwood and ylang-ylang. I will try that and update this review if I feel better with this ginger oil

I don't like it.

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Dec 04, 2013

This doesn't smell like ginger to me. Still finding a way to use it :-(

Strong and pungent

Posted by 5078683132489018894 on May 21, 2016

Quite an off putting scent. Regret getting it.

Very Disappointed

Posted by 5634351598171630099 on May 25, 2016

Smells like mouldy ginger. Maybe this batch was rotten? I get that some scents are "musky, but this smells unsanitary... I love the smell of fresh ginger, and have smelled other ginger essential oils in the past. I've ordered many Now Foods Oils, and this is the only stinker. Very sad, was looking forward to this one... now I'll have to find something to do with it other than chuck it and cut my losses. I'll never buy ginger again online without smelling it first. My advice, SKIP IT... Now Foods has many wonderfully fragrant oils, this is not one of them.