CAD

CA$18.46

CA$28.97

Savings of: CA$10.51 (36% off)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1751788 on May 23, 2012

WOW!! I cant' say enough about this product. My knees were hell. you could hear the bone rubbing on bone when i walk down the steps of the subway. I was told i had osteoarthis. i took this product and it brought me a long painful way. it really helped. i thought i would be cripple from the pain. you can't even exercise. now along with another product for inflamation i can walk normal again. the 4 stars **** is how far it brought me and the 5 is for the second product that took me the rest of the pain free way. I believe wtihout this product i would not have come this far.

Japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 24, 2007

Glucosamine in effective form (hydrochloride) and dosage for joints with MSM. Good price.

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1737263 on May 20, 2008

I ordered in the past this same product and I am very satisfied with its quality and price.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2135286 on Sep 03, 2008

Great value

Veg Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1788582 on Sep 17, 2008

Aa a vegetarian I was happy to find glucosamine w/o animal content. Tried it for knee issues and after about 6 months I think it has helped with the pain and swelling to some extent.

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2126515 on Nov 07, 2008

The product seems to be working well. I have osteoarthritis of my toes and the glucosamine is keeping them pain free

Reasonable price for this combination

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 04, 2008

This is the first time I've used this brand and the label says to use one cap a day, but I think I may have to increase the dose to two.

Vegetarian Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer2145298 on Dec 14, 2008

Working just fine. It's good to find vegetarian sources of what I need.

For me and my dog

Posted by Reviewer2020362 on Jan 19, 2009

Vegetarian glucosamine in Vcaps are hard to find. I like the Vcaps because I can take them plus I can open the caps to put the glucosamine on my dog's food.

Joint Help

Posted by Reviewer1559777 on Jan 20, 2009

I'm still waiting to see how this works as I'm only on week two and will get back to this review in two more weeks. However it has been working well for my mother who takes it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »