CAD

CA$17.68

CA$23.14

Savings of: CA$5.45 (24% off)

No more constipation or hard stools.

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015

I mix two tablespoons of this with my oatmeal each day, and I've never been more regular. Stools are softened drastically, no fuss around it. Just don't consume too much of it, as it may cause bloating and your stools maybe too "stringy". I loathe the taste of this, so I'll be moving on to Acacia, which I've heard is tasteless. Good price and quality for this product, though.

phsillum husk powder

Posted by 5617998601604986040 on Dec 01, 2014

very pleased with this product had chronic stomach problems and helped almost immediately

Good

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 22, 2014

Take it in alternative day, your body will say thank you to you!

OK

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Good value.

Great for thickening food up

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Great for thickening food up - love it, add it to most foods, be it dinner dishes or desserts to thicken them up and for added fibre

Effective

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Jun 02, 2013

I mix one teaspoon (instead of a tablespoon) with juice every morning. I found the tablespoon was too much and made the consistency of the drink slimy. Definately mix and drink QUICKLY or else it will turn into a thick gel like consistency. I also prefer it with juice rather than water. It has made me quite regular!!

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Powder, 24 oz (680 g)

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

Nice fine texture is easily blended,Great results for a healthily functioning digestive system.I'm thankful to iHerb for offering this good product.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2281754 on Mar 02, 2012

Very useful when making pancakes, bread etc when not using flour.

Does the job (lol), but taste a bit off

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Oct 12, 2011

I got this because it was a bigger package and, as a result, better price. I had previously used the apple flavored version and, I have to say, I prefer that a lot more. Without it, it adds a weird taste/after-taste that I don't prefer. I use a tablespoon in a protein shake in the morning. With the apple flavored version, I don't recall tasting it nearly as much. Still, that's being a bit nit-picky. It's not terrible, just a bit more noticable. As for the actual product, it does what it purports to do, that's for sure. Visual evidence of that! lol.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a thickening agent in the baking of crackers and bread. Feels like it needs more fluid than the one I bought in Norway. Not 100% happy, but I buy it again because it is much cheaper in Iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »