Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Psyllium Husk Powder, 24 oz (680 g)

C$ 14.22
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2471457 on Apr 25, 2010

I add some of the psyllium to my juice and it adds aditional fiber to my diet.

great Service (as usual) ---Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1728096 on May 18, 2010

THIS PSYLLIUM POWDER IS EVERY THING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A FIBER SUPPLEMENT, WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR AND ADDITIVES. EASY TO USE--I MIX IT UP WITH A BIT OF PLAIN YOGURT, REAL FRUIT JUICE AND SKIM MILK IN AN EMPTY PEANUT BUTTER JAR. SHAKE IT UP AND DRINK IT DOWN! IT'S THE PERFECT WAY TO START MY DAY. SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS-----THE STUFF ARRIVED IN TWO IN DAYS. IHERB IS THE BEST!!!!!! FORGET METAMUCIL---THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1536024 on Jun 03, 2011

Am very pleased with this. Mild taste. Have used to make pizza crust and waffles which tasted great. Fast delivery. Took only 2 days from the order was placed and to it was delivered.(I live in Norway).

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a thickening agent in the baking of crackers and bread. Feels like it needs more fluid than the one I bought in Norway. Not 100% happy, but I buy it again because it is much cheaper in Iherb.

Does the job (lol), but taste a bit off

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Oct 12, 2011

I got this because it was a bigger package and, as a result, better price. I had previously used the apple flavored version and, I have to say, I prefer that a lot more. Without it, it adds a weird taste/after-taste that I don't prefer. I use a tablespoon in a protein shake in the morning. With the apple flavored version, I don't recall tasting it nearly as much. Still, that's being a bit nit-picky. It's not terrible, just a bit more noticable. As for the actual product, it does what it purports to do, that's for sure. Visual evidence of that! lol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »