CAD

CA$18.43

CA$24.12

Savings of: CA$5.68 (24% off)

psyllium husk powder

Posted by Reviewer1465308 on May 07, 2010

This is great stuff at a great price.

Psyllium Husk Powder Health Benefit

Posted by 5742342770226016010 on Sep 18, 2014

It's a superb fiber supplement and very effective like the whole psyllium husks. Same health benefit. Excellent product.

Fantastic, if you can get past the taste it is wonderful stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1663873 on Jun 02, 2010

This really works. It is pure, easy to use and moves things along without cramps or bloating. My nutrionist recommended it to me and I'm glad I started using it. Within a few days I began to feel more peppy. It doesn't taste very good --but it is worth it! Just be sure to mix it quickly and drink it down fast with lots of water afterwards.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3057564 on May 09, 2010

My husband and I started using this is healthy smoothies and were shocked at how well it got things "moving" u woulda thought I'd been backed up for a year..well maybe I had been. Anyways, I totally reccomend this stuff. Its great! I will definitely always have some in my cupboards!

Good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2471457 on Apr 25, 2010

I add some of the psyllium to my juice and it adds aditional fiber to my diet.

nice

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Mar 07, 2014

gives the bread good texture

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on May 26, 2014

Well it's a good price and it is a nice quality psyllium. However I have discovered through some reading and googling that too much fibre is really not so great for you. I made a fab psyllium husk powder, almond flour, egg white bread with this and thought I had found the answer to a no grain bread. However, the psyllium wreaked havoc on my digestion, causing weight gain, stomach distension, too frequent bowel movements and a lot of digestive discomfort. Apparently high fibre diets are really not so healthy and bowel cancers are more strongly correlated with high fibre diets than low fibre diets...to my great surprise. So I guess I would say use in moderation and drink plenty of water with it as it expands to about 5 times its size so without the extra water this can cause digestive blockage and can also bind important minerals and carry them out of your body instead of being able to absorb them properly.

Mistaken purchase...

Posted by NatursKathy on Jul 28, 2010

I do not like the powdered version. I like the whole husk, I tried to change my order immediately, but iHerb refused such service. My first disappointment of theirs service. The powder is chocking, hard to swallow, because clumps up.

difficult to drink

Posted by Reviewer1622044 on Jan 28, 2010

Very difficult to blend with water, yet soak up very fast and become too sticky to drink

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jan 02, 2015

I love it! Will buy again!