CAD

CA$18.46

CA$24.15

Savings of: CA$5.69 (24% off)

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1629107 on Mar 04, 2012

Very good value for the money

now foods psyllium husk powder

Posted by Reviewer1442083 on May 23, 2011

i put the water in a jar, the psyllium husk powder on top, put the lid on and shake vigorously. it mixes in well to a very easy-to-drink mixture. done this way, i like this product very much and will buy it again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1610343 on Apr 01, 2012

Now brand is always reliable

the best

Posted by Reviewer1685235 on Jan 31, 2011

I use 1 rounded teaspoon in a large glass of water first thing in the morning and is one of the best habits I have for healthy living. Plus I use this to also thicken soups and italian dressing by using just a little bit.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1695332 on Sep 14, 2010

Very affordable and fast shipping -thanks!

Fan of psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Nov 16, 2010

The best fiber supplement there is, to my appinion!

regularity by the spoonful

Posted by Reviewer1886291 on Sep 28, 2010

mixed with whole husks half and half keeps things moving smoothly

NOW Psyllium Husk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1465614 on Oct 18, 2010

Excellent product. If you have bowel distress, you really need to try Now Psyllium Husk Powder.

good

Posted by Reviewer1504198 on Feb 28, 2010

good

Great Psyllium Product - recommended

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011

I prefer powder to husk, as it's much smoother and thus easier to get down, but you do have to shake or mix it well as it lumps up. The plastic bag packaging makes it less bulky, and I don't think it's inconvenient for use, but some people might want to put it in a container for storage. I take this with me especially when I travel, as I don't always get enough bulk for my system. I can't say I enjoy psyllium - if I didn't have to have it, I wouldn't - but it does work, and it's a very neutral, easy way to get the bowels going. If possible, I mix it with fresh juice or diluted smoothie concoctions. I don't like it with water : ) The powdered psyllium absorbs water faster. I also use chia seeds to aid bowel movements, but chia also has the benefit of being a highly nutritious grain. My mom also uses this, she has it just with water. Best to use in the morning, before you eat solid foods. I take a cup of water (you can use juice) before, have the psyllium, then drink a cup or so of water afterwards, making sure I have plenty of fluid in there for the psyllium to soak up.