CAD

CA$17.93

CA$23.46

Savings of: CA$5.53 (24% off)

Great Psyllium Product - recommended

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011

I prefer powder to husk, as it's much smoother and thus easier to get down, but you do have to shake or mix it well as it lumps up. The plastic bag packaging makes it less bulky, and I don't think it's inconvenient for use, but some people might want to put it in a container for storage. I take this with me especially when I travel, as I don't always get enough bulk for my system. I can't say I enjoy psyllium - if I didn't have to have it, I wouldn't - but it does work, and it's a very neutral, easy way to get the bowels going. If possible, I mix it with fresh juice or diluted smoothie concoctions. I don't like it with water : ) The powdered psyllium absorbs water faster. I also use chia seeds to aid bowel movements, but chia also has the benefit of being a highly nutritious grain. My mom also uses this, she has it just with water. Best to use in the morning, before you eat solid foods. I take a cup of water (you can use juice) before, have the psyllium, then drink a cup or so of water afterwards, making sure I have plenty of fluid in there for the psyllium to soak up.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3237590 on Apr 28, 2011

Great Product

The Perfect Laxative!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on Apr 30, 2011

No disappointment here. I loved this product as it helped clean me out every morning and sometimes evenings. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a natural laxative with no side effects. Plus gluten free and non-GMO so it's perfect for anyone! I will definitely order more!

Part of my daily regime

Posted by Reviewer2503226 on May 01, 2011

I use the NOW Psyllium powder every day to help add bulk to my diet. I have scar tissure in my lower bowel and this keeps me soft and regular besides the added benefits to lowering cholesterol. The price is a true bargain.

Super product!

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on May 03, 2011

Very good product, and much cheaper than in Norway :-)

Great value, love the product.

Posted by 5488786453735461602 on Feb 21, 2014

Great value, great product I use it in low carb bread. My stomach is working so much better when I eat psyllium husk.

Good for baking

Posted by khi-73 on Jan 16, 2014

Nice for lowcarb baking

Great product

Posted by 5563938043127093824 on Jan 20, 2014

Great product very good price

something new

Posted by 5120996582549720031 on Jan 26, 2014

just started to use is...so far I like that it makes me feel full...no after taste

superb

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 07, 2012

this product is simply superb, it can be used to add extra fiber in your diet by mixing it in your shakes. but it warks superb for baking glutenfree coockies or cakes. i use it also is raw brownie cakes and it works just perfect!