10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

C$ 21.40

This has changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2409026 on Mar 11, 2008

My left knee was injured years ago due to a fall on a stairway. Since then I have been diagnosed with severe arthritis, and have been told by a knee specialist that soon I will be needing a knee replacement. (Something I do NOT want to have to do!) My knee problems have caused me much pain, has made it very difficult to walk, and has curtailed my sport of choice, surfing, for several months. After taking this Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid for two weeks I am ready to get back in the water. My pain is down to minor twinges, if at all, and I feel great! My MD recommended this supplement to me, and a friend told me about IHerb.com. I would encourage anyone dealing with arthritis problems to give this a try. I have been praying for a miracle and I truly feel that I have experienced one. And part of that has come from using this great product!!

Joan LaFontaine

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Jan 29, 2009

Nothing adds to the maintenance of well-balanced, moisturized skin like Hyaluronic Acid, the main factor in all the "fillers" so popular with dermatologists and plastic surgeons today. I've been taking this capsule for several years, and, well over 60, I can profess not one wrinkle on my face! Of course I'm genetically predisposed to good skin -- but no one in my family has ever maintained a wrinkle-free complexion after age 65! I teach makeup and skin care, and the first words I write on the blackboard in Class Number One -- "Hyaluronic Acid," every day! Priceless!

The most incredible wrinkle remover & lip plumper ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 28, 2012

This product it's so amazing I got results from 1 cap but refrained myself from reviewing by fear it would sell out! Now that I've stocked up I can say this does what pycnogenol promises but failed to deliver. I took one cap before bed and woke up with not only no skin depressions at the naso-labial folds but this one line under my eye was gone! The effects are temporary but might be cumulative, too soon to tell. However a word of warning: I woke up with what appeared to be huge lips! The effect thankfully calmed down a bit after the first 3 days. (It would appear to increase circulation to lips, as when I take these, my lips are never chapped). I was born with huge lips and don't want their size to increase, however this continues to plump them up. In order to avoid this, I started breaking up a cap into an empty gel cap & taking 2 pills divided into 4 per day. Then I no longer woke up with huge lips. I have no naso-labial lines but lately, since I've been unable to sleep more than 4 hrs at a time, I'd wake up with depressions with would vanish within hours. If I take this before bed, I no longer wake up with them. The fine line under my eye comes back so I plan on taking 3 or 4 of these per day and see what happens but I'm afraid I'll wake up with my top lip covering my eyes LOL! But really, this is the most incredible beauty product ever that trumps all wrinkle creams and, I'm sure, any lip plumpers. Best to spend money to take care of my insides, and the outsides will also be taken care of. The reverse is never true.

This stuff seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer3155009 on Jun 28, 2009

Had a bad knee all my adult life - and my wife also had arthritis in her knees. We both started using glucosimin/chondroitin a few years ago and it made a noticeable difference for both of us. But about 6 months ago my bad knee suddenly started to hurt so badly that I couldn't commute to work. I began taking powerful pain killers and worked at home so that I could rest it - but nothing helped. After 3 doctors and dozens of MRI's, none had a clear solution - the problem wasn't deemed "operable". My wife and I both started taking Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps twice daily about a 6 weeks ago. My knee completely STOPPED HURTING - and my wife reports similar results. Amazing!

Multiple benefits ! And NOT from animal source.

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 27, 2012

I took 1 bottle of this mostly to improve skin moisture, with some success. But I keep noticing other benefits : I just remembered today how badly my feet used to ache whenever I would go hiking or just take a walk (I have a bad allux valgus on each foot, due to years of walking a lot with high heels)- this no longer happens, I haven't even thought of it since I've been taking this supplement (the joint hasn't recovered a normal shape though, it just feels lubricated). Recently hearing some people's knees clicking, I suddenly remembered that I used to be like that - it just hardly ever happens to me anymore, at least not in a way that's audible to others around me. It looks like I am totally forgetting some pains that used to be an inherent part of my life, and which I didn't expect to get rid of! I'd rather use some vegetal hyaluronic acid, but at least Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid is from microbial fermentation as opposed to some other brands that sell HA from chicken cartilage. Its molecular weight is 1 million daltons, i.e. not too large, so it can be absorbed.