CAD

CA$20.27

CA$31.82

Savings of: CA$11.55 (36% off)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2011

if is for my German Shepherd 140 lb 30 inch oversize male that is responding to the Joint Support powder. I must keep him sound and happy.

Less costly, just as effective

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.

Joint Support Powder

Posted by Reviewer2166925 on Sep 05, 2010

I've used this for my dog since she was a year old (she is almost 10 now). She has pins in her gack legs and I was told she'd most likely get arthritis -- so far (luckily) she seems to be fine.

seems to work the same

Posted by Reviewer3163208 on Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

15 Year Old Large Dog Seems to Benefit

Posted by Reviewer3014640 on May 13, 2010

I'm putting this into my arthritic dog's water at a total dose of about 1 tsp/day and it seems to be helping. He's usually stiff-legged when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap, but I think this is working to make him seem more flexible more of the time. Other variables in his regimen include 500mg ester C 2x/day, multienzyme 2x/day and two lg fish oil caps per day when I remember.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1255252 on Aug 10, 2010

It definintely helps me rebuild cartilage. It has a bitter taste. So mix with stevia or something

Better than Knox Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Aug 13, 2010

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.

joint support is great!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1550182 on Aug 04, 2011

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).

Great for joint support

Posted by Reviewer2260668 on Nov 29, 2011

This is a good product, although you gotta buy in a monthly basis if you wanna be painless.