CAD

CA$9.30

CA$9.48

Savings of: CA$0.18 (2% off)

Oh no!

Posted by Reviewer2673084 on Oct 27, 2014

I've been addicted since I was a kid. Now I use Malted Milk powder to keep me regular. Yes it has a health purpose. It IS mixable if you mix it with a small amount of liquid first (just like you have to treat cocoa). I put it in yoghurt drinks for lunch every day....but now it looks like this lifelong habit won't be available to me any longer:-(

Great Stuff

Posted by 5142829862771862821 on Mar 03, 2014

Thought we would try this for making malted milk shakes and boy this is wonderful malted milk.

Nice touch!

Posted by 5586553731375519695 on Dec 11, 2013

For those who want that great malted milk taste in their hot chocolate.

Ok

Posted by 4654899316441183461 on Oct 08, 2013

This was okay. I have a hard time getting it to dissolve in my milk completely. It usually requires a run through the blender so that it's not chunky.

YUMMICIOUS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 17, 2013

I grew up loving Horlicks brand malted milk and their malted milk tablets. Then along the way, the tablets disappeared, and I outgrew Horlicks - or so I thought. Then NOW FOODS malted milk powder arrived today in the post - I ate it out of the bag with a spoon, and went to heaven! It was that yummy. I think I lost interest in Horlicks because theirs was way too sweet - Horlicks' product has 18.9g sugars per serving compared to NOW FOODS product's 12g of sugars. Ohhhh, I can't wait to make myself a malted milk drink with this yummicious product!

OMG YUM

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I had Carnation's malted milk many years ago, and have never been able to have it where I live. This tastes awesome. But it takes quite some powder to get the rich good taste, and it is completely addictive if you like this sort of thing. A treat!

I find I don't really like malted milk.

Posted by 5736808223224308085 on Jan 18, 2013

I can't say I think malted milk tastes wonderful, having tried it now. And it does not mix readily with hot or cold milk as advertised that I can find. It does work fine to add to cooked cereal or baking goods. It thus makes a good supplement to go with a Barley Malt Syrup or to add flavor to hot cereal by itself.

It Doesn't Get Any Better

Posted by 5244673524429098446 on Dec 04, 2012

A brief history of 'malted milk...' Malted milk, first of all, is malted barley, (barley that is allowed to partially germinate, and then is dried. This releases certain enzymes),wheat and milk solids. The grand-daddy of all malted milk was HORLICKS, started in the 19th century. The selling point for HORLICKS was that it contained WHOLE milk solids, not skim milk solids. "Inferior" malted milk skimped on ingredients (according to commercial ads) by using skim milk solids. WELL, HORLICKS now contains skim milk solids...not living up to their own original standard of excellence. NOW FOODS Malted Milk Powder contains WHOLE MILK SOLIDS. Talk about a 'comfort food...' NOW FOODS Malted milk powder is just that. Others rave about the fantastic taste...nothing truer could be said.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 11, 2012

This is such a nice drink whizzed up with rice milk or dairy milk.It's just like Horlicks in the UK.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

This was a very tasty addition to my milk and chocolate milk. Loved it.