CAD

CA$55.62

CA$87.24

Savings of: CA$31.63 (36% off)

Very Good!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I removed my old review saying I might have been getting heartburn from it. I stopped using it and gave it a try again after 2 months. Glad I did! I discovered that this brand seems very fresh and I like that it is enteric coated.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Mar 08, 2011

This product is expensive in Australia. Great price and delivery.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Oct 23, 2011

Being using it for a short period of time so far, but for what I've read on the Internet it makes my health much better, I already feel my skin better than before, will buy again. Product quality is great, the smell of the box is not pleasant but it doesn't bother me

Taking for Balance of Hormones

Posted by Reviewer2956874 on Aug 24, 2010

I started taking this supplemnet with the Thorne Calcium D-Glucarate to balance my hormonal fluctuation during menstrual time. My PMS symptoms are significantly less, especially in the fatigue and bloating area of PMS.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jan 20, 2010

It seems to be far superior to just fish oil.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 12, 2010

NKO is the latest and greatest in omega 3 fatty acids...if you read and believe what the "experts" are telling us. Now Foods is a decent brand.

Helps lift my mood

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

Great omega 3 oil or so I've read. What I love about the product is that it helps with memory and mood.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I've tried numerous fish oil supplements - but this is the best! I use it in combination with Now Foods Astaxanthin.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

NKO Lizzy

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Sep 09, 2012

product, have been using for at least 8months now,and I sure notice when I run out..as was the case this time...I usually buy the 1000mg therefor only taking one aday.but 5oomg does the same job but need to take 2aday instead...I swear by these they are the best price why pay more save it while you can........They work wonders for my aches and pains and lubricates my skin also form inside out....I will never change this brand when it works so well for me.........Thanks IHerb........