CAD

CA$55.11

CA$86.45

Savings of: CA$31.34 (36% off)

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Aug 03, 2011

I'm going to reorder, only stronger, 1000 mg. Doesn't smell or taste bad, no burbs!

No problems

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012

Have never used Krill oil before but have used fish oil for a while. Tried these to see how they compare. These haven't caused any after taste (unlike fish oils) and seem to be gentler on my stomach, although the capsules in the bottle smell blaaaah. Would be happy to buy again but the price is expensive. They seem to be a premium product and the price reflects that. No problems during shipping when clearing Australian Customs services.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2582631 on Nov 25, 2011

I´m very pleased with this product, it´s a strong antioxidant, in my opinion this is a superior product to regular fish oils. Much better!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Oct 23, 2011

Being using it for a short period of time so far, but for what I've read on the Internet it makes my health much better, I already feel my skin better than before, will buy again. Product quality is great, the smell of the box is not pleasant but it doesn't bother me

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2656124 on Oct 24, 2011

I have used this Krill Oil for years! It's the best!

great price

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Mar 08, 2011

This product is expensive in Australia. Great price and delivery.

Cholesterol War.....say goodbye to Statins (the enemy)

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on May 15, 2012

Listen, this product works. I use it four times daily in conjunction with a couple of natural other cholesterol products and my cholesterol stats are simply beyond my physicians best predictions! And the price and delivery service.....excellant!