CAD

CA$55.62

CA$87.24

Savings of: CA$31.63 (36% off)

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

quality

Posted by Reviewer3282593 on Sep 18, 2013

All Now Foods products are of good quality

neptune krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1432075 on Jun 02, 2010

The krill oil is excellent, I like the fact that you do not have an after taste with them. I do find the pills a little expensive.

Good replacement for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1128958 on Mar 02, 2010

I take this together with super evening primrose to ease PMS. have been taking it for more than a month now. seems to alleviate PMS.

Good but I prefer Mercola for Krill

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jan 27, 2016

When I have the money, I prefer Mercola brand Krill oil. I feel they are made better. In regards to my joints and joint health and joint paint? I have no idea scientifically, but I do feel better and more lubricated, than when I am not on them (I take them for 3 month periods every day before I make a decision on whether they work or not)

Strong fish smell

Posted by Reviewer2249856 on Jun 27, 2013

I have used this product before and have been very pleased with it, however, my latest bottle has a very strong fish scent when it is opened, which previous bottles have not had.

Reduction of pain.

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this product on the recommendation of my cousin who had 4 spinal fusions a year ago, and has been in constant pain. She says that she is now nearly pain free. I have arthritis in all major joints and decided to try it, and so far I would say there has been some relief but I will be in a better position to judge once I have had the full bottle. Looking good.

Wait To See

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Apr 10, 2009

Been taking Neptune Krill Oil only short time. Will be tested in May for update on improvement over standard Omega 3s. iHerb.com is great. Prices better than anywhere and company is very prompt in their delivery. THANK YOU i herb.com!

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer3236376 on Jun 27, 2010

My doc was very specific in what we wanted me to take and iHerb.com had what I needed. Plus, quick delivery!

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer2886559 on Dec 01, 2009

Slight scent of the krill- not as "clean" as the Twinlab product that I previously used !