Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

C$ 23.75
Reviews 5-star

From Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 From Turkey on Mar 30, 2011

This is perfect for my joints pain. İt is really effective more then fish oil. But most important rule is using regularly this product.

Love my Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2453856 From California on Jan 30, 2012

After suffering from joint pain for a while now, I decided to start taking Krill Oil to see if this would help. Well, it did, however, it did take a couple of weeks before I noticed a change. All of my joints were inflamed and causing me great pain. I really couldn't stand it any longer. Glad I stuck with the Krill Oil, but in all fairness I'm also taking Glutathione Reduced 500 and R-Lipoic Acid and the combo seems to be amazing. Cheers to your health!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334900 From New Zealand on Feb 10, 2012

Give to my son and can tell the difference - improved vocal sounds and eye contact

My Doctor Recommended This

Posted by Reviewer2572254 From Nevada on Sep 26, 2008

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Posted by Reviewer1857805 From Pennsylvania on Apr 17, 2008

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James