Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

C$ 23.87

Bought same product twice

Posted by Reviewer2529811 From Australia on May 29, 2011

I have some hesitations as far as the packaging or the softgels themselves are concerned. I bought the 1,000mg before, and one of the bottles I had to dispose of it half way through. It became very smelly. Had some heavy fishy smell.The other bottle was fine. I thought maybe one softgel got damaged. Also, the one I bought this time. The first bottle I opened, has the same smell. I keep it in the fridge. Same the turmeric I bought last time in this brand had some powder in the container, probably the capsules were not very well made. There is definitely something wrong with the packaging, and the manufacturer should be advised.

Good for joint inflamation and mood

Posted by danarm From Romania on Apr 27, 2012

It is better than fish oil, contains more bioavailable Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Really helps the joints. Modifies face color because of astaxanthin.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2938864 From Indiana on Sep 26, 2008

improved the rough skin on my heels

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3132735 From California on Jun 20, 2010

It is a great product. I will save a substantial amount of money beause i dont have to use the expensive Arctic Cod liver oil. I will be getting all of the vitamin A as i was getting with the Cod liver oil. I am so glad i found your product.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1913234 From Arkansas on Jul 21, 2008

I took Krill Oil for three months, along with larger doses of Niacin, and my LDL reading fell from 160 to 114. My doctor is thrilled and so am I. I will continue with this program, but reduce the amount to some degree. Thanks!!!!