CAD

CA$17.58

CA$18.15

Savings of: CA$0.57 (3% off)

I'm so glad I bought this!

Posted by Reviewer3188597 on Feb 29, 2012

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".

beef gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2523754 on Dec 10, 2008

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

Great Product

Posted by 4650648719080664333 on Jul 20, 2013

I use this product with juice and is amazing, great source of protein with a good price.

I love it!

Posted by 5182330106551999754 on Jun 21, 2013

I think this product is great and easy to use. The real deal!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1225796 on Sep 10, 2013

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

Posted by 4965086556239939279 on May 28, 2014

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

Multiple benefits.. skin, hair and stomach healing

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014

I started taking this just before Christmas 2013... the nails and hair improvements I noticed within a few months, even a couple of wrinkles seemed less deep. 7 months later I am noticing I can handle dairy (in small amounts) better than I could before (any lactose would cause nasty digestive issues previously). I live in hope that perhaps one day I can handle other FODMAP items - honey would be nice, or an apple but not yet. I am a work in progress :) I mix this with my decaf coffee [Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee] morning and night and don't notice the taste at all. I soak a heaping spoonful with room temp water while boiling the kettle and never have lumping issues. My dietitian considers the gelatin a good protein source and since I'm not a big meat eater this is an easy way to get some extra protein.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Jul 25, 2014

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)

Very good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Gelatin

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.