Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

C$ 15.58
Reviews 5-star

Flavourless

Posted by ronenil on Jul 29, 2013

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

GELATIN FOR HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 26, 2014

Since the 1800's, people have stopped consuming bones and cartilage and instead eat predominantly muscle tissue as their protein. Excessive muscle tissue in the diet is not good for the body, the kidneys in particular. Gelatin is made from the cartilage and bones of cattle, whereas much gelatin comes from the skin of pigs. Gelatin contains what the body needs to build and repair bone and cartilage, skin and mucus membrane. Putting gelatin into the diet restores the dietary balance, which made our ancestors strong and independent. Gelatin has many utility uses. For one, mixing gelatin with water makes a fantastic hair spray, which lasts for many days. The gelatin spray must be kept in the refrigerator, because gelatin is protein and therefore will spoil. Mixing colloidal silver with the gelatin will prevent spoilage.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Aug 13, 2014

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on May 30, 2014

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

Great stuff!

Posted by 4991315301515667262 on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!