CAD

CA$18.07

CA$18.66

Savings of: CA$0.59 (3% off)

The best

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Jul 25, 2014

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

Posted by 4965086556239939279 on May 28, 2014

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

I love it!

Posted by 5182330106551999754 on Jun 21, 2013

I think this product is great and easy to use. The real deal!

beef gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2523754 on Dec 10, 2008

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

Great Product

Posted by 4650648719080664333 on Jul 20, 2013

I use this product with juice and is amazing, great source of protein with a good price.

If you are from Canada, do not order! You won't receive it but you will pay for not receiving it!

Posted by 5208731152320703032 on May 27, 2015

If you are from Canada, do not order! iHerb cannot provide the required certificate, and you will not receive this product but you will have to pay 20% to get your 80% refund. Basically, you are paying money for something iHerb knows you will never receive.

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Apr 06, 2009

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3029279 on Nov 15, 2007

The powder is so much more cost effective than the capsules. We put it in juice and hot cereal and it works great!

Just Simply What It Is

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012

I like this better than the collagen powder products. I just add it to water and gulp it down. Just be aware that it doesn't dissolve very well, so if you have trouble swallowing you might want to look for another option.

Great powder, dissolves well.

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Oct 17, 2011

I use this powder to make homemade jelly/gello without the nasties you get in the boxed stuff from the supermarket. I also use it to add to my homemade yogurt to thicken it up, plus in my daughters' homemade baby formula. Lots of uses!