CAD

CA$10.71

CA$14.33

Savings of: CA$3.62 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

Love, love, love this stuff!

Posted by patehosplace on Aug 05, 2009

Excellent for heavy workouts and stamina is needed. I put two teaspoons in a glass of distilled water and let it sit for fifteen minutes. The seeds soak up all the water and have the consistency of jello. Sip it all day! No flavor, mix with fruit in the morning for a smoothie, put leftover in fridge and voila! A fruit jello that is packed full of vitamins, anti oxidants, omega 3+6 etc. etc.! Amazing miracle food!

Good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1886198 on May 20, 2009

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

Like these the best

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jun 16, 2010

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.

Blanco Salvia White Chia Seeds, Great Price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jul 04, 2010

Wow great price!!! Leave it to NOW to make the price more affordable. An 1lb bag of Salba brand white chia is between $20-$25 in Canada. This is one of the best food sources to keep you regular (high in both types of fiber, so forget the Psyllium) and it's loaded with very important nutrients including more omega 3 than flax seed, minerals, vitamins, proteins, and anti-oxidants. You don't have to grind the seeds like flax, but if I don't grind them I find they just pass through undigested. I also prefer the smoother texture of the grinded seeds when I mix with liquids. I also read some where that you should grind them to release more of the important nutrients. I just used a cheap coffee grinder to grind the seeds. ( don't use the same one for coffee) I now add 3-5 heaping teaspoons of grinded chia a day to my diet. I mix it in my morning greens drink, freshly juiced vegetable juices, oatmeal and yogurt. Great in turkey meat loaf instead of bread crumbs.I also like to make lemon chia frescas. Mix a teaspoon of chia in a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade sweeten with stevia (I use NuStevia White Stevia Powder also purchased here) After a few weeks of taking chia you'll defintely noticed an improvement in your overall health. You will definitely be more regular, and you'll have more energy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Chia seed

Posted by Doteyng on May 20, 2016

First time buying fm iHerb and was really happy to get my stuffs pretty fast. Happily eating my chi seeds. Had been having it for a few days and still enjoying it! Worth the value.

i like it same nutrition of other colour chia seed

Posted by 4941250589964205566 on May 22, 2016

Cheap and healthy, same nutrition with black one