CAD

CA$10.85

CA$14.52

Savings of: CA$3.67 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer1002963 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

Cha cha cha chia!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2713534 on Jul 06, 2012

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

taste great

Posted by 4983648822289365636 on Oct 15, 2013

taste great

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

Posted by 5009335745229719166 on Oct 20, 2013

Great chia seeds. Good price.

chia

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Oct 29, 2013

yeah just chia!

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

Yum!

Posted by 4791225196711232051 on Nov 23, 2013

Best brand ive encountered!

Good

Posted by 5410525974180464112 on Dec 19, 2013

Really Good for cooking, as eggs replacement

Recomendo!

Posted by Maugnak on Feb 18, 2014

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!