CAD

CA$10.92

CA$14.62

Savings of: CA$3.70 (25% off)

• Reviews | English

taste great

Posted by 4983648822289365636 on Oct 15, 2013

taste great

Best food you can find

Posted by Reviewer2912525 on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 04, 2011

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer1002963 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

Cha cha cha chia!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2713534 on Jul 06, 2012

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2554482 on Apr 15, 2009

I used Salba for months, but switched to Chia after having my father (a farmer in Costa Rica) grow Salba seeds, which were actually mislabeled Chia seeds anyway at 3x the price. So far I am happy. They taste the same, the packaging is good, delivery was fast, & the price was good. I'll order from here again unless I find an organic seller. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not organic, but that's not iHerb's fault, they didn't claim it was organic.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1815729 on Mar 16, 2010

These chia seeds are great! Love the white chia, and much cheaper than the brand name Salba. Just wish it was organic and came in a resealable bag!

Kinda small

Posted by aromatherapy on Dec 20, 2010

you get what you pay for and these are not the greatest chi seeds. they are kinda small. I would not buy them again