CAD

CA$18.30

CA$23.94

Savings of: CA$5.64 (24% off)

NOW FOODS, SOLUTIONS 2 IN 1 CORRECTING EYE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Mar 06, 2014

It lightens my dark eye circles a little after 1 mth's use but also causes milia seeds to appear on the eye area; despite the fact that only a tiny rice grain size was used each time.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1505351 on Feb 05, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

Excellent for lightening skin!

Posted by Reviewer2231456 on Dec 17, 2010

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Oct 17, 2011

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Jan 21, 2014

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

Correcting Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer1252110 on Jun 13, 2011

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

cream

Posted by Reviewer3125594 on Apr 08, 2012

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.

okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

Did nothing

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Seems to have made my skin worse while I was using it, since it doesn't moisturize or do anything for that matter.

Horrible product

Posted by Reviewer3120832 on Oct 02, 2013

1. Irritated skin. Actually feels like the area under my eyes is burning now. 2. Made my skin look worse. Small blood vessels have appeared after only a day of using this. If I could give it a negative 5 stars, I would.