Now Foods, Solutions, Evening Primrose Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

C$ 14.23
Reviews 5-star

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3113347 on Mar 24, 2009

NOW products are great but I can't figure out whether this is just a topical oil or whether it can be taken internally, the way NOW's liguid Vit. E can. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to ask. The instructions on the label are not helpful. I assumed, when I ordered it, that it could be taken internally, like their Vit. E oil. But I have no way to find out.

eczema miracle!!

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Apr 07, 2008

i ordered this for my 4 y.o. daughter with terrible eczema. i have tried steroids, lotions, creams, you name it. i heard that E.P.O. caplets was one thing people took to help with eczema. i can't get a 4 y.o. to take caplets, so this was a lifesaver!!! this is the only thing that has helped, and her outbreaks are almost completely healed.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1784223 on Feb 08, 2009

In the winter, I have the worst time with my skin. It is so dry that I itch to death. Since I am using this oil after my shower, I don't feel the prickly and burning itching of my body and I can sleep much better as well.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 07, 2010

For my face this has made a great difference in even tone, texture, moisture retention etc. My skin is happy and responded well, I will continue witht his product.

Good for atopic eczema

Posted by Reviewer3117019 on Jul 25, 2010

So far very promising for my atopic eczema.