CAD

CA$5.63

CA$7.36

Savings of: CA$1.73 (23% off)

Will not buy again because of the addition of a certain ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

While I appreciate that the toothpaste is flouride free, the addition of carrageenan is something I am very wary. I used to drink lots of protein shakes which I have rated highly here but no longer do so because of carrageenan. I believe carrageenan has caused me to have all kinds of stomach problems. It has been shown to induce colitis in lab animals and should be avoided by anyone with Crohn's Ulcerative colitis or even IBS.

smells ok!

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

nothing special

??

Posted by 5077179092129088334 on Aug 11, 2014

This had so many good reviews. I wonder why? To me it's really nothing different from any cheap toothpaste.

I was expecting better

Posted by Reviewer1765092 on Oct 13, 2008

From the reviews posted here on iHerb I had high hopes for this toothpaste. But my experience does not seem to mirror others. The toothpaste lacks any flavor or taste. There is not mint fresh feeling or anything like that. It's more of a cardboard fresh taste. Second and perhaps more important, my gums have never bled this much since changing to this toothpaste. For the past year or so I've been using Crest Pro Health and my gums never really bled while using that. But since using Xyliwhite, they bleed about every time I brush them. I've been using the toothpaste for a little over a month and I thought at first that my gums just needed a re-adjustment period. Now, I am not so sure.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

It will leave your tongue with a strange taste after using it.

Joanne, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Aug 05, 2012

I don't like this toothpaste, very different from Spry which I like a lot.

Does not give a fresh breath feeling like other toothpastes

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Aug 17, 2012

Don`t know if it`s good for the teeth(probably is) - but, it doesn`t give that fresh breath feeling that I`m used to with toothpastes. Feel like I need to follow up with mouth wash every time to get that fresh feeling. Edit: Every morning after using it at night I have minor bleeding....which is obviously not a good sign. Will not use, or purchase again.

More sensual tooths

Posted by ametiste on Aug 14, 2012

Got more sensual teeths using it.

husband hated this

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

he said he could NOT get that nice fresh clean feel in his mouth at all i agree with him and thus we only purchased this once

Not what I had expected

Posted by 4992964282796467117 on Apr 01, 2015

Toothpaste does its job, however the black marking on the package suggests it is full of chemicals, far from healthy.