CAD

CA$5.51

CA$7.21

Savings of: CA$1.69 (23% off)

Posted by 5301152586314425195 on Jun 13, 2015

the first time I tried this toothpaste I thought it was amazing! My teeth hadn't felt so squeaky clean! ...but then I realized this is because it's basically lightly filing you teeth!!!! I went back to read other reviews about this product causing sensitive teeth. I can definitely see this happening very quickly with continued use of this product (I started to feel it just after a few uses and discontinued use). I might still use this once a month for a deep clean but would be afraid to use it more often than that.

nothing special

Posted by 5530758139539798127 on Jul 13, 2015

its seems healthy but i didn't see any whitening effect !

Not good taste!

Posted by 5557788826417159408 on Dec 13, 2015

I though it to be more natural ingredients! all chemicals!

not for sensitive teeth & gum

Posted by Choimin on Jan 12, 2016

This toothpaste's price is very reasonable for its size. But for someone that has sensitive teeth and gum like mine, it's not very ideal. I only used a small amount and it burned through my gum and my lips. Luckily I just bought one to try. It's maybe good to use once in a while but definitely not for an everyday toothpaste.

Regular

Posted by mjvivancos on Feb 02, 2016

Me esperaba más. Pensaba que sería muy diferente a una pasta de dientes tradicional pero no es así. Textura más transparente y sabor menos fuerte.

Now Foods.Solutions:Xyli-Wnite Toohpaste

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Feb 14, 2016

Pasta with no taste and smell.Not give sensation of cleanliness of the oral cavity. Disappointed

Normalillo

Posted by nysswylers on Apr 10, 2016

No es nada de otro mundo. Limpia como una pasta normal, pero no deja la boca fresca y tampoco veo el efecto blanqueante por ningún lado.

Not my favorite SLS-free

Posted by Reviewer1836032 on Nov 20, 2008

I read the reviews and was hopeful. I've tried at least six SLS-free toothpastes and either they stop making them or I don't like them. I'm used to the thinness of the paste in your mouth, but it's the taste I just don't seem to like. This one was no different unfortunately. It's sweet enough, but the flavor is much too mild and slightly off-putting - there's some odd flavor in there. My mouth doesn't feel clean and refreshed after brushing. The good news is that I had a leftover tube of another brand that I didn't like (too strong, not sweet at all) and when I mix them together, it's perfect.

Just O.K.

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Nov 23, 2008

We normally use Tom's of Maine toothpastes,so I deceided to try this because of the high ratings. Tom's of Maine is much better. The now has no thick lather,just gets real thin like your not brushing with anything.I won't use it again.

Not enough fresh

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 14, 2013

Dont like it, the taste is not strong enough. Like u havent brushed your teeth.