CAD

CA$5.57

CA$7.28

Savings of: CA$1.71 (23% off)

It made me feel refreshed

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 22, 2012

I feel my teeth are clean. I love it becuase it's Free of SLS chemicals and fluoride. I'm a little yellow teeth and i don't notice a different in whiten my teeth

On the fan. На любителя.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

Good toothpaste. Foams badly. Long got used. And now paste very much is pleasant to me. Refreshes badly, but purity remains till the evening. On the fan. Хорошая зубная паста. Пенится плохо. Долго привыкала. А теперь мне паста очень нравится. Освежает плохо, но чистота сохраняется до вечера.

Finally I found

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 17, 2012

Finally I found normal natural toothpaste. I am still wearing my damn braces and I found extremely difficult to find normal, suitable, good natural toothpaste. These that I was trying here ant there were just awful for me. This is not perfection, but 4 stars from 5 could be. I wish it could remove more of my fur from teeth, but it is how it is. The price was extremely good, so I am happy. And I forgot - it is whitening indeed, because other whitening pastes that I have tried did nothing to me.

Just right

Posted by juliem on Apr 04, 2012

This is the main toothpaste our family has used for the past couple of years. It ticks all the boxes for us: * SLS (and other unnecessary chemical nasty)-free * Fluoride-free * The kids like the taste * It's very reasonably priced * It just works! We live in Australia and there's just nothing else that meets these criteria.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2705035 on Feb 27, 2012

I like it! I think it whittening too! :)

Fluoride-Free Makes A Difference

Posted by Reviewer1088944 on Aug 15, 2010

I ordered this product mainly because I was curious to try an alternative to the devastating feeling I was constantly getting from using store brand products. Upon my first use, I noticed an improvement in the feel and texture of the paste as I aggressively brushed the inner and outer layers of my teeth. To my amazement, I was left with less annoyance from the usual fluoride induced toothpaste I was accustomed to prior to using this product. In my opinion, the product works just as effectively, if not better than any brands you encounter at local shops. I believe the problem I had was getting use to the idea that the pre brushing feeling of clean, shiny teeth due to sensations from fluoride and other chemicals, caused a placebo effect which made me believe I was giving my teeth the best treatment it deserved.

Good but a little abrasive to the teeth

Posted by Reviewer2155257 on Feb 10, 2008

I found Xyliwhite toothpaste to be a great and all natural product, however, it leaves my teeth thinner. I think it's the abrasive effect of baking soda particles that are to blame. In my opinion, the manufacturers should add less baking soda to their product and it would be perfect.

looks to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

like the taste, the contents appear non toxic, ill probably continue ordering it

Irritated my gums

Posted by jasmine on Jul 03, 2012

It smells like shaving creme and irritated mt gums and corners of my lips at first. But I got used to it and now everything's okay. However I would prefer some fruit or berry taste.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very good clean, just don't see the whitening effect.