CAD

CA$30.17

CA$47.35

Savings of: CA$17.18 (36% off)

Now Foods, soy isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer2653352 on Oct 12, 2007

Brand and strength both recommended by my oncologist (1 - twice a day)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2832469 on Jul 17, 2006

I've used this product for over four years for pre-menopause symptoms. I couldn't function without it. Simply... it works!

Quite effective

Posted by Reviewer1580489 on Nov 25, 2009

When I consulted with my doctor about my PMS, she recommended me to take soy. I've searched a product with high isoflavone content, and this had the highest content in reasonable price. So far it seems to be working, and I have purchased 2 more since the first purchase.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1561064 on Jun 12, 2011

This started working after 1 week and 2 days with full effects in 2 weeks. It is so nice to go to bed with no hot flashes. I will still get an "ocassional " one , but, the difference has been amazing !!!

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3134557 on May 20, 2010

I love these and have been using them for years. My Dr. approved them as a substitute for hormones. Hot flashes are a thing of the past. Great service, iHerb. Mary

good soy

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using soy for quite a while for hot flashes so I thought I would try ordering some from iherb this time. NOW soy is a good choice for the price. It works as well as what I used before, the price is nearly the same but I don't have to drive miles to get it and I don't have to worry that it may be out of stock. So in the long run, ordering from iherb does cost less....and shipping is very fast!!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1900968 on Mar 27, 2008

I have been using this preduct for years. I recently ran out and I could tell the differece! I am not crazy about the taste of soy so this is a great way to get the isoflazones without having to taste them.

New Foods Soy

Posted by Reviewer1258679 on Nov 14, 2009

Great product. My wife has been using this product for approximately years and she swears by it. Thanks for providing a good product at a reasonable price.

Now Foods Isoflavones Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1600896 on Jan 28, 2009

I consume a lot of soy in my normal diet and I enjoy the health benefits of soy. I am particularly pleased with the benefit of soy isoflavones. The Now Foods soy Vcaps provide an easy and convenient way to still have soy isoflavones in my diet when I travel.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2152785 on May 18, 2011

it is an exallent product it is working with me very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »