CAD

CA$9.71

CA$12.71

Savings of: CA$3.00 (24% off)

The best fiber available

Posted by NatursKathy on Jan 08, 2009

I ordered by mistake by not noticed a powdered husk, which used to be coarse before by Source Naturals! The powder just does not blend in water! This Now Foods version can be combined easily with Salba or Chia seed:) I'm highly recommending it! IHerb is the most outstanding sore of Nutritional supplement! Not only by price, but by outgoing Customer Service!

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

These keep me free of those stubborn mornings a wonderful way to stay regular. Now is one of the few companies that offers whole psyillium husks. I find them to be more effective than the powder.

best cleanser and cholestrol lowering product

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Dec 25, 2008

Cleans up everything.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Dec 23, 2008

Same as Yerba and a few cents cheaper.

Ease into it!

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Nov 30, 2008

This is quite hard to get down at first, but I've been gradually increasing the amount. I'm very happy with it - using it for general health & to aid weight loss.

Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 18, 2008

This product provides good bulk for good colon function.

Fabulous fiber

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 15, 2008

I swear by psyllium husk. It beats adding ground flax seed or any other form of fiber to my diet. I wouldn't go without having these in my house. I take 1 to 1.5 Tbsp. about four or five times a week. Highly recommend. Nashville, tn

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Excellent product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Oct 15, 2008

Product is of consistently high quality and the price has remained stable or declined over several years. No store in the immediate vicinity carries this product, so I-Herb has been a wonderful source.

NOW FOODS, Whole Psyllium Husks