CAD

CA$19.49

CA$25.49

Savings of: CA$6.00 (24% off)

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Mar 28, 2011

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

Glad I found it !

Posted by Reviewer3112185 on Oct 06, 2009

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

great fiber

Posted by Reviewer1818917 on Aug 12, 2010

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1886291 on Sep 28, 2010

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Will always use!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

use to make smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1848748 on Sep 26, 2012

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Good to go.

Posted by Reviewer2013328 on Nov 17, 2009

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2784100 on Nov 23, 2009

I was so happy to find this product at such a good price! Thank you!

great

Posted by Reviewer2961102 on Dec 03, 2009

It really helps me to stay full, eating much less than what I used to. Good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »