CAD

CA$9.68

CA$12.67

Savings of: CA$2.99 (24% off)

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

OK.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Ok. but the toothpaste has better cinnamon flavor.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer2412601 on Jun 01, 2014

Don't like it much. I can really taste the thyme oil in it, which is unpleasant. It also leaves a strange feeling in the back of my throat. I like the Jason's cinnamon clove mouthwash a lot better.

very good mouthwash

Posted by 5295288246518085040 on Apr 23, 2014

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

good

Posted by frschlr on Nov 05, 2013

One has to get used with this, cause it seems to be quite strong. But when you get used to it, it's very good and refreshing.

WE LOVE THIS MOUTHWASH!!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Sep 01, 2013

Our dentist recommended that our family use a xylitol mouthwash for reduction of bacteria since we prefer not to use fluoride in our dental products. This XyliWhite Mouthwash is refreshing and we love the cinnamon flavor! Our kids (15,13,11,9) also rinse and gargle with it, which has also helped remove yucky tonsil stones. We love that the mouthwash ingredients are natural and we're not rinsing with a bunch of chemicals. It helped clean the white tongue that seems to be from candida overgrowth. We bought four bottles because the price is good. WE DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2202705 on Aug 21, 2013

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

Now Foods, XyliWhite Mouthwash, Cinnafresh, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013

good!

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

i am not a fan of cinnamon anything unless it's in food. so i might not be a good representative but this is fairly strong sweet not fresh feeling. husband thought it was just ok.