Now Foods, Zinc, 50 mg, 250 Tablets

C$ 9.77
Reviews 1-star

stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2347435 on Jul 18, 2010

this synthetic zinc is cheap, but makes stomach upset even taken after meal

Package not delivered or lost

Posted by Reviewer2745884 on Apr 12, 2012

2 months and I still didn't receive my product and I think I will never receive. Actually I paid for a product I don't have.

Dodgy batch of Zinc

Posted by 5534541671754862186 on Nov 30, 2013

I really didn't get on with these tablets. Every time I took the tablet it made me sick, but first I had to eliminate the tablet as I was taking a few. It came to the point where I was literally sick in the morning, and had a 'funny turn' in the afternoon. I was an expat living in Seoul, S Korea at the time, and was rushed into hospital, as they thought I had had a stroke. I had to pay over a 1,000 pounds for an MRI plus a further outlay for tablets and Dr's fees. It was a horrendous experience, as I thought I was going to die. When I arrived back in the UK, I obtained a second opinion, who told me there was nothing wrong with me (Another MRI). I was relieved, but I did mention to the Consultant that I had been taking this Zinc and it was making me ill. He did not comment. I thought nothing of it until today. I have just given one to my partner, who after 10 mins of ingesting, complained of feeling ill and sick. I am not sure if I have obtained a dodgy batch of Zinc, but do not feel I would be buying this product again.

Never more buy this zinc!!!((

Posted by 4686413435053239833 on Mar 10, 2014

Every time I took the tablet it made me sick and my stomach upset:( I will never more buy this zinc again! And do not recommend it!