CAD

CA$10.77

CA$13.47

Savings of: CA$2.70 (20% off)

True Coconut benefit

Posted by Reviewer1377597 on Aug 04, 2009

This product does give the same benefit as pure coconut oil, but is easier to use as it is always liquid. Pure cocnut is great, but it gets pretty hard sometimes and is not that easy to apply. Skin problems that go away with coconut oil also go away with this product. I have tried many others and the genuine cocnut base is the only thing that heals them completey.

Wonderfull smell

Posted by Reviewer1655819 on Sep 16, 2009

This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. The smell is amazing, it smells so fruity and sweet you just want to eat it! It doesnt leave any greasy film on the hands, it soaks in and your hands will smell wonderful.

Really good stuff ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as are all the other Nubian Heritages as well (I've tried almost all of them). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

I advice you to buy it, but I never buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer2152134 on Jan 04, 2011

Good hand cream, but I don't like the long lasting sweet smell of papaya. It is so sweet. There is no vanilla and coconut smell. But ..... if we assess the quatlity of product - I can say that it is good quality and good product for dry skin.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Sep 26, 2011

I use their body wash which smells delicious but is not overwhelming. The hand lotion is luxurious and smells yummy as well. I am always on the lookout for some good hand cream and this one is my favorite!

love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1309622 on Apr 28, 2009

very moisturizing and smells great!

the best hand cream for me

Posted by Reviewer2231239 on Oct 30, 2011

just enjoy it every day. makes my hands very smooth and I love its odor. Already ordered it for all my friends!

Great Hand Cream

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Dec 26, 2011

I love all Nubian Heritage products. They smell good and are very effective, and they don't have chemicals. The tubed hand creams are great to keep in the purse.

great!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Oct 08, 2012

maybe the best hand cream i have ever tried, but it smells really intense candy-like, and you can smell it from a looong distance!

Smells amazing, greasy feeling though

Posted by 4680138057256916818 on Dec 11, 2015

The smell of this lotion is delicious. Its a bit strong but not overwhelming. I personally wish I could buy a perfume in this scent. The only complaint I have is it leaves a greasy after feeling. I've used it a few times then gave up on it, I work with my hands at work and need something that absorbs easily and doesn't leave any residue which this didn't accomplish. If you wouldn't mind this though, you may love the scent alone.