CAD

CA$10.66

CA$13.33

Savings of: CA$2.67 (20% off)

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 11, 2009

My new favorite lotion. The most wonderful scent, and perfect texture. Nubian Heritage does it again! And the price is right. Thank you iherb, you rock!

The best scent of alls!

Posted by Reviewer1951108 on Jul 13, 2010

When I use this cream everyone ask me what kind of delicious parfum i using.Its just perfect!

FINALLY!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jan 08, 2013

This is the 4th Nubian hand cream I try, and this is so far my favorite! Very soothing, nice light scent, and perfect consistence. The others either smelled too strong, were too sticky or not thick enough, but this one has it all. Will probably try more of them, but will definitely buy this one again as well. I love Nubian Heritage, and so far my favorites are this hand crem, Olive & Green Tea body wash, Honey & Black Seed body wash and body lotion and Goat's Milk & Chai body wash and body lotion. The Coconut & Papaya hand cream is also awsome, but a little to heavily scented.

Best lotion / great smell

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jul 24, 2013

Flowery but not overpowering... vibrant!

Huele bien e hidrata

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Hidrata muy bien y huele genial pero yo no aprecio el olor a lavanda por ningún sitio. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Nice

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

I like the smell but why the cream is very thick !

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2477026 on Jun 10, 2014

Good smell and good product. I like it very much.

no huele a lavanda

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 26, 2014

La compré porque había leído reviews donde decían que no se apreciaba nada el olor a lavanda (ya que a mi no me apasiona jaja) y efectivamente, a mi no me huele a flores, me huele como a chuchería. Tiene buenos ingredientes, la textura no es densa se extiende muy bien. Me ha gustado.

Good moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

Keeps my dry skin skin well-moisturized, even in winter months. Light flower scent is not overpowering or intrusive.

Awesome cream

Posted by 5574177929593265450 on Nov 14, 2014

Finally my hands are not dry! Really love this cream. I will buy it again and again. The components are great, too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »