CAD

CA$11.02

CA$15.75

Savings of: CA$4.73 (30% off)

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1783742 on Oct 30, 2008

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

Perfect for sweetening

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 04, 2013

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Oct 28, 2012

Easy, convenient, great taste and no aftertaste. I love this brand.

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jan 03, 2013

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

No complaints!

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

Good

Posted by 5029495513884529847 on Jul 13, 2014

I had not tasted stevia sweeteners before, and found it a bit strange the bitter taste that is at the end. But the product is very good.

clear stevia

Posted by Reviewer1036197 on Aug 23, 2014

great in coffee

Good product

Posted by 4937937177354619607 on Oct 09, 2014

Good product

good

Posted by Elinapage on Jul 04, 2016

For a tea it is enough with 3 or 4 drops.

Stevia