CAD

CA$11.20

CA$16.01

Savings of: CA$4.81 (30% off)

best for blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3041526 on Jun 17, 2010

this is the best for glucose

Fantastic Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3327857 on Jun 27, 2010

This product has helped me tremendously in totally eliminating sugars from my life.

Perfect travel partner

Posted by Reviewer2867772 on Jun 28, 2010

I carry a bottle in my purse daily... it is fantastic when eating out - the liquid mixes in cold drinks much better than powders.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2044037 on Jul 18, 2010

TASTES GREAT!!! HAVE USED THIS FOR YEARS!!!

Kool-Aid

Posted by Reviewer1813826 on Jul 21, 2010

A teaspoon of this stuff is just as good as 1 cup of sugar in a pitcher of Kool-Aid!

Excellent Product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3159029 on Aug 13, 2010

I have been using this product for over 2 years now. I have been a Type 1 diabetic for over 50 years and have tried all of the artificial sweeteners. This product, NuNaturals, Clear Stevia, is made of a natural source and is FAR SUPERIOR in taste and quality (and much safer to use) than the pink, blue or yellow artificial sweeteners.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2842586 on Sep 25, 2010

I don't use it but my wife does. She uses it in tea and making home made lemonaide by the glass. This is a repeat order so obviously she likes it and it saves us abou $3 per bottle over buying it at the local gracery market.

Best Stevia I've found

Posted by Reviewer2446103 on Sep 30, 2010

This is a great product and a great value. It's not bitter, it tastes great and because you only use a few drops it lasts a long time. I'll continue to order it from you!

Absolutely Love NuNaturals Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1137101 on Nov 02, 2010

This is the best tasting stevia I've ever tried. No bitter taste like every other stevia brand I've tried. One of my favorite things to use it in is Lemonade. Fresh juice from one lemon + ice + water + Stevia makes a very tasty lemonade. Also use it to sweeten my hot tea in the morning.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2716731 on Nov 03, 2010

I have ordered this stevia time and time again. Very good, no bitter aftertaste.