CAD

CA$10.61

CA$15.16

Savings of: CA$4.55 (30% off)

Nu Naturals, clear stevia

Posted by Reviewer3255672 on May 09, 2008

I found this absolutely the best price-internet or not. I was thrilled to find it. this is a good tasting stevia. the only problem I found was that it occasionally leaked in my purse--not a lot but enough to have sweet fingers.

Customer from Uk

Posted by Reviewer1879515 on Dec 18, 2008

Stevia excellent to use as a sweetener in this form. Highly recommendable.

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this is a good product when used sparingly. One time I added a bit too much to my tea, and it ended up tasting like Vodka. It doesn't seem to have an aftertaste when you use the recommended amount, 5-10 drops. But when it is not sweet enough for you and you add a bit more the taste turns out to be somewhat bitter and alcohol-like. I am definetely trying the alcohol-free version of stevia by NuNaturals next time I'm buying, but overall this is pretty good in tea and cocoa and definetely more bearable than some other stevia products I've tried.

Best tasting Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1349409 on Dec 12, 2009

I've used stevia for a couple of years but always had to mix it with Splenda to cut the bitterness. When I recently gave up artificial sweeteners, I mixed stevia with agave syrup or honey but the calories were adding up. I looked around for another stevia brand and tried this one in the packets. I can use them alone and the sweet taste is delicious with no bitterness. The liquid is pure stevia while the packets contain erythritol so the packets have a slight edge on good taste. But I use and like them both. Great taste, no bitterness. I deducted a star for price.

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer2268666 on Aug 10, 2009

This is the best tasting of the several types of liquid stevia that I have used to sweeten my tea. The dispenser works is easy to use.

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer2136331 on Sep 01, 2009

You only need a few drops, good taste.

Quick sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1849377 on Oct 01, 2009

The convenience of this product is its best feature. Very quick to pop a couple drops into a cold drink before heading out the door.

A good stevia product

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Dec 22, 2009

A good stevia product for sweetening beverages. Has alcohol but not noticeable when mixed in beverages.

Nunaturals clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2085160 on Feb 08, 2010

I love the taste.

Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2529330 on Mar 25, 2010

Clear Stevia is an excellent substitute for sugar

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »