CAD

CA$11.13

CA$15.91

Savings of: CA$4.78 (30% off)

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2045477 on Feb 17, 2009

I purchased this product for my wife at the request of her chiropractor. She loves the taste of the product and carries it around with her never using any other sweetner. She has been avoiding corn syrup and sugar in general. She likes this product much more than Splenda for both taste and health reasons.

Stevia drops

Posted by Reviewer2615239 on Apr 02, 2009

Another great product for use in the house. I find that the serving of 5 drops isn't quite sweet enough for myself, but adding two more makes it perfect for me. This is the beauty of this product - easily adjusted. +++++

Great Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3102490 on Apr 20, 2009

It doesn't clog up the nozzle like other brands.

Part of my diet

Posted by Reviewer1910610 on Apr 30, 2009

I like this product very much - the taste, the ingredients, the way it is prepared. Travels well, too. My only advice is not to use it permanently because you sort of get accustomed to the taste and need more of it to sweeten your drinks / food. I much prefer liquid over powder.

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2683271 on May 11, 2009

This is the best tasting Stevia product that I have found on the market yet. My orders from iHerb get to me quickly and they have the lowest price, too.

Great stevia

Posted by Reviewer1390060 on May 15, 2009

Potent, good tasting.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2420264 on May 26, 2009

I love the ease of the liquid it is sooo much easier than the powder. The powder takes alittle time to dissolve, especially in cold drinks.

ON THE GO

Posted by Reviewer1424219 on Jun 18, 2009

WHEN ON THE GO,I TAKE THE 2FL OZ WITH ME SO THAT I AM ABLE TO SWEETEN MY DRINKS AT THE OFFICE, RESTAURANT, OR AT THE HOMES OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM NEVER WITHOUT MY STEVIA.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2316909 on Jun 19, 2009

we love this product, not much aftertaste, just a few drop in our iced tea is perfect.we don't leave home without it!!

Love NuStevia liquid

Posted by Reviewer1846520 on Aug 22, 2009

Use this in coffee as well as in water mixed with lemon juice -- good taste