NuNaturals, Clear NuStevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

C$ 9.25
Reviews 5-star

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2864545 From Tennessee on Jan 06, 2009

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2431738 From Michigan on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Posted by Reviewer3030974 From Rhode Island on Jan 18, 2009

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1973120 From Hawaii on Jan 19, 2009

I've used this same produce for several years now and love the way it sweetens my coffee and beverages naturally. On the islands I pay an arm and a leg for it. I ran across your web site and was pleasantly surprised to find, even with shipping, I could order three or four bottles for the price of two from your web site. It's a great product who for those who want to keep their bodies as close to natural as nature intended.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 From Georgia on Jan 31, 2009

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.