July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 Packets, .89 oz (25 g)

C$ 4.87
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on May 31, 2009

I agree this is a "non bitter" form of stevia, unlike many other stevia products. It has good taste but I wish they sold a container of this stuff for baking purposes. I highly recommend this product.

Nice and convenient - Better than Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1265746 on Oct 06, 2009

Iherb has the most competitive pricing I have seen out there for this product. I also bought the 12 oz bottle which works for larger items (pithcer of iced tea, etc). Other Stevia products tend to have an after taste, plus, I find that I have use multiple servings just to get the desired level of sweetness that I like. This NuStevia product is sweet. Just one serving does the trick and leaves no after taste

Better tasting than other Stevia extracts but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1865974 on Nov 09, 2009

I really like the flavor of this product but the problem is the amount of stevia in the packets. One packet is WAY too sweet for even a large coffee or tea so I need to use half or a third of the pack and save the rest. Next time I order, I will for sure buy the jar of stevia so I can portion the amount better.

NuStevia is best

Posted by Reviewer3000849 on Dec 29, 2009

NuStevia is so much better than all the other Stevia products. It does not have the after taste. I would not use Stevia at all except that I found NuStevia. I especially like it on Oatmeal or dry cereals.

A GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1891969 on Mar 30, 2010

This is a good product and I need it, however, I've noticed that at least one, and sometimes two, packets in each box are empty. The company needs to check it's quality control. I'd also like to see it in a 100 packet box to bring the price down a little.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »