CAD

CA$9.13

CA$13.05

Savings of: CA$3.92 (30% off)

Yum! No more Splenda!

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff tastes great in coffee!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Apr 09, 2008

This is the best Stevia my family and i have ever used. This brand has the best taste. We carry these with us everywhere and use it in our coffee or iced tea. Have used this product for one year and will continue to buy.

Great no after taste stevia

Posted by Reviewer2434585 on Jan 26, 2010

I have actually grown Stevia and also bought another brand of Stevia packets at Wal Mart..Its an aquired taste because it can be slightly bitter and have an after taste..If your drinking tea its not that big a deal but in coffee it changes the flavor..NuStevia has found a way around this and now I have my wife using this too..Its the best I have found , with no after taste or bitterness and she is now completely off of using Splenda..Eventually you would have to believe this will work its way into the soft drink industry.

Best powdered stevia I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jul 10, 2011

I've had some really horrid experiences with powdered stevia, but this one overcame my prejudice. Good stuff!

Stevia powder packets

Posted by Reviewer2811691 on Mar 22, 2012

I don't think it has the sweetness of other sugar substitutes but worth the effort to use something totally natural.

Best Stevia EVER!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Apr 04, 2012

I've tried so many stevia brands and I find that most of them have an aftertaste. THIS ONE does not, which I loved! I love NuNaturals stevia.. its the BEST!

Love the packets!

Posted by Reviewer2010938 on Apr 07, 2012

These packets are so convenient, especially when out of the house. The product is awesome.

iHerb does not disappoint

Posted by Reviewer2283901 on Apr 08, 2012

Thank you for the quick order turn around. We received our order for NuStevia quickly and accurately, as usual.

Excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1111278 on Apr 09, 2012

Excellent price for stevia in packets

very please