CAD

CA$21.74

CA$31.07

Savings of: CA$9.32 (30% off)

Choose something else

Posted by Slavik on Sep 03, 2012

As NuNaturals web site said "One serving is ½ tsp. powder (1 individual packet). It contains 80 mg of NuStevia extract and 920 mg of Maltodextrin." Maltodextrin has a higher GI than a sugar, so there are like more than 90% sugar in this stuff! I think NuNaturals use it because it's cheaper than erythrol in "NuStevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 Packets", but not because it's better for your health. /////////////// Тут 92% процента мальтодекстрина и 8% стевии

They call it Stevia, but 99 percent of this product is a substance other than STEVIA.

Posted by Reviewer3241264 on Jun 12, 2013

It is deceptive for NuNaturals and iherb to call this "STEVIA," because it it is not stevia. It's MALTODEXTRIN with just a hint of stevia. Real stevia has a glycemic index of ZERO, Maltodextrin has a glycemic index of 105, at the top of the index. When I buy tuna, milk or a bag of sugar, for example, I don't expect to find that 99 percent of what I bought is actually some other substance. If I wanted to buy maltodextrin, I'd buy it for $2 a pound, not for $16 for less than a pound.

Bitter aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Maltodextrin negates any benefits you would derive from plain stevia.

Bitter tasting

Posted by Reviewer2008910 on Dec 21, 2010

I wanted a sweetener to replace ordinary sugar on dry cereal. I think the taste is too bitter for that.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1763130 on Jan 21, 2009

Do not like this at all. Thought I would give it a try because it is less expensive than Trimedica Slimsweet -- but, I am going back to Slimsweet.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2157817 on Jul 30, 2013

Bought this because there was no stock on Nustevia nocarbs blend. I need at least 4 times more of this product for the same sweetness. Plus it contains Maltodextrin which is probably produced from GMO corn.

Still looking for affordable uncut stevia.

Posted by Reviewer1873455 on Nov 29, 2007

I love using Stevia and have used another brand for about five years. I was disappointed in the product I received because it was not PURE steviia, it has some additives mixed in. I suppose that is to make it pour better. Honestly, when it is time for me to reorder I will look for an affordable brand that has no additives, just pure stevia extract in powdered form. Thanks for asking.

Do not be fooled

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Oct 10, 2011

This has maltodextrin in it, so if you are trying to break a sugar addiction, manage diabetes or cut carbs., do not get this. Maltodextrin negates any benefits you would derive from plain stevia. I looked this up, thanks to another reviewer, and found that maltodextrin is highly processsed and refined; glycemic index is higher than white sugar and white bread. BAD STUFF.

They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Dec 05, 2013

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

not real stevia

Posted by 5329501625645935969 on Sep 10, 2015

I paid good money for this but its not pure stevia. I got sores in my gums and dry mouth due to all other non related supplements added. I don't use it any more! don't buy thus if you wand real pure organic stevia!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »