CAD

CA$107.63

CA$157.48

Savings of: CA$49.85 (32% off)

Excellent price, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2146708 on Jan 16, 2012

I have been using stevia for some time now, and find some products to be far better than others. Most importantly, I have been making large amounts of lemonade, limeade, and iced tea, which causes me to go through stevia rather quickly. Finding a good bulk supply at a good price is very important to me. This product provides me with all of the above: Great product, bulk amount that I won't go through too quickly, and an excellent price.

super gr8

Posted by Reviewer1165203 on Jan 04, 2012

very fast service, especially considering the holidays. product is top quality too

great taste, better price

Posted by Reviewer1035040 on Dec 25, 2011

I always get this brand but so much cheaper here and delivery was much faster. No aftertaste and no calories.

Solid product, great price and good service.

Posted by Reviewer1285053 on Dec 19, 2011

Product is authentic Kaneka Q10. Research indicates it to be the most effective in its range.

very very nice

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on Dec 05, 2011

tasty with no after taste...mellow flavor.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3200218 on Dec 02, 2011

I was impressed with the price and the prompt shipment. The product is very good.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Posted by Reviewer1571157 on Dec 01, 2011

Great deal on best stevia available

stevia is great

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011

havent actually used this brand yet, but stevia is great for baking..i dont use it for anything else

This stuff is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2631609 on Nov 16, 2011

My husband has lost 50 lbs. in the last two years using this product in place of sugar. He gave up soda as he was advised by his doctor to change his life-style or go on medication to control his blood pressure and cholesterol. He converted to healthy drinks sweetened with NuStevia, the only one I could find with no aftertaste. He has normal blood pressure and much lower cholesterol. He hasn't been sick in two years since eliminating sugar from his diet and he looks great! This is a very simple life changer.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2939298 on Nov 15, 2011

I have been using Stevia now for about 5 years, I think the NuNaturals Stevia tastes the best and being about to buy it in bulk saves me money. Its a great product