CAD

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia powder, 5#'s

Posted by Reviewer2605568 on Nov 19, 2009

This was a great find for me. I have looked other places for a larger package of Stevia powder to use for more than just individual sweetner. The packets I have are terrific, but difficult to use in quantity. This is perfect and the price was very reasonable. I'm always pleased with products I purchase here. Thanks for offering great savings on them.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1514267 on Nov 21, 2009

I've been a longtime user of NuStevia after trying several brands. NuStevia doesn't leave a bitter after taste, especially when you put it in hot foods (e.g. hot oatmeal). I love it!

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Nov 22, 2009

I use this for cooking as well as sweetening my coffee and tea. No bitter after taste.

The best tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1638095 on Dec 24, 2009

I have tried several brands of stevia and this is the only one that I will actually use because it tastes really good! I guess you can tell since I ordered the 5 lb. bag. In my opinion, the others have an odd aftertaste and ruin whatever you put it in. iHerb also has the very best price.

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Dec 22, 2008

Great flavor without the bitter taste. Great quality and value. Nice to be able to buy in bulk.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2985379 on Dec 25, 2008

I am very happy with that NuStevia. Only a litle amount is needed to really sweeten tea/coffee.

How sweet it is

Posted by Reviewer3185998 on Jan 06, 2009

wonderful product....and healthy too.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1343339 on Jan 12, 2009

Excellent product at great price. Unfortunately one of the bags was cut, as if by a box-cutter and about 1/2 lb leaked into the box. I didn't complain because I didn't figure it was a big deal.

A really fine product;

Posted by Reviewer2553553 on Jan 16, 2009

Excellen quality, I use this to tea for mg grand kids and they can't tell the difference...Excelelnt product.

Using stevia

Posted by Reviewer2828780 on Jan 17, 2009

I've used the product for years, and like the taste and convenience. Buying in bulk makes for great savings.