CAD

CA$13.04

CA$18.62

Savings of: CA$5.58 (30% off)

NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by 5075751680045464238 on Nov 05, 2013

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

Very sweet - excellent!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Stevia

Posted by 5743768077958252157 on Jun 19, 2013

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Posted by Reviewer3174508 on Oct 28, 2013

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

Best Stevia I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1632085 on Feb 07, 2008

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

Simply Great Taste

Posted by 5019955010005681717 on Sep 23, 2013

This stevia fits the bill when you need to add a bit of sweetness. No after taste and easy to use next time I will buy two, one to travel with me wherever I go!

bad product

Posted by Reviewer3089251 on Jul 09, 2013

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

Muy buen endulzante

Posted by 5465918447445686213 on Feb 20, 2013

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Jefferson

Posted by Reviewer2533401 on Jul 15, 2008

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1680702 on Jan 15, 2008

Previously, I used Innovative Naturals alcohol-free Stevia extract, but since they have gone out of business, I had to find another brand. I am very pleased with this one. It tastes fantastic in my iced tea!