CAD

CA$13.05

CA$18.63

Savings of: CA$5.58 (30% off)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2517749 on Oct 21, 2011

I keep this in my purse for my tea when I am away from home. Tastes great, has no alcohol in it and is easy to use. 1/2 a dropper sweetens a normal size glass of tea.

Alcohol free

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Oct 25, 2011

I use the alcohol free as any alcohol in the stevia even affects my blood sugar. As well as vanilla etc that has alcohol in it. Pity.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1818599 on Oct 28, 2011

I was told NuNaturals Stevia had great flavor with no bitterness. They were right. I'll be a faithful user of this product for a long time. Thanks!

Great savings on liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2189719 on Jul 31, 2008

I was purchasing Stevia at our local health food coop, and they were always sold out of this. I found this on Iherb much more economical...and got free shipping when I purchased 8 of them. I will be buying liquid Stevia from Iherb from now on!

Excellent Taste, the Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3167894 on Aug 17, 2008

I've tried several brands of stevia, liquid and dry and NuNaturals, Alcohol Free is by far the best! I have recommended this product to family and friends and they love it. My husband is now using it instead of Splenda in ice tea. I used Splenda for awhile but discovered it gave me headaches. This is the only added sweetener I use now.

NuNaturals, Alcohol Free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1953273 on Sep 02, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT!! No after taste-the best I have found.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3132335 on Sep 14, 2008

This is the best price for NuNaturals Stevia that I have found. The product was well protected during shipment and arrived without damage.

Always great!

Posted by owlsrwise on Jan 30, 2008

This is the ONLY stevia I will buy, it is excellent and easy and doesn't have that alcohol taste.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1124505 on Jan 01, 2007

I have been using the Nunaturals powder for quite some time. Decided to try the liquid (mostly for my husband), found it very good. Very easy to do drops and adjust your sweetness. I will continue to purchase this along with the powder

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2361929 on Oct 15, 2007

Best sweetener at a great price.