CAD

CA$13.28

CA$18.98

Savings of: CA$5.70 (30% off)

Not very strong

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Sep 01, 2015

Bought this basis intensive research on best tasting no aftertaste Stevia. Whilst the taste is very mild, the cocentration is very weak, in comparison 15 drops equates to the same sweetness as 5 drops of nowfoods better stevia. Not normally a supporter of nowfoods, but they have a better product in this instance.

오마이갓 잇츠노노

Posted by Reviewer3352060 on Jul 07, 2015

워우 이건 정말 노노였습니다 스테비아애용자인데 액상 스테비아 중엔 이게 최악이었어요 술에 플라스틱 녹여서 넣은 느낌 속 울렁울렁이는 맛 ㅜㅜ 그나저나 상품명에 싱잉 도그는 왜 들어가있는지 궁금하네요

yummy

Posted by 5000459437823059683 on Dec 09, 2014

This was my first try of liquid stevia - much nicer than powdered stevia with no yucky aftertaste. This one is very nice to sweeten yoghurt, desserts etc. The vanilla flavour is mild and not overpowering, so you may like to add more vanilla if you really want a vanilla taste. Only problem is the liquid dries around the bottleneck and the lid becomes difficult to undo - need to keep wiping it off. The dropper is a very useful way of dispensing. Will order again.

This is pretty good. I prefer sweetleaf though

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 01, 2014

I thought this was going to be better than sweetleaf because of the reviews, but I actually prefer sweetleaf vanilla creme. I like Nustevia's vanilla too! I've used them both and sometimes I add both to smoothies. :)

great taste of vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Apr 01, 2014

this vanilla stevia has a great taste of natural vanilla. as it has alcohol in it, I only use it for baking or cooking so that the alcohol evaporates.

Like this.

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I like this but I did not recall or distinguish the "singing dog vanilla" difference. Good old vanilla.

Good TASTE

Posted by Reviewer1282920 on Jan 16, 2014

Love this!!!

best liquid stevia

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 27, 2013

This is my second bottle, I love this in my coffee, chai or matcha green tea. Subtle, natural vanilla flavor and no bitter after taste.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by 4927869988213506202 on Sep 19, 2013

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!

Warning! NuNaturals has changed their stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Aug 23, 2013

I loved this stuff. Constantly bought it. But they changed the stevia they used and it is beyond bitter now. Also it leaves that bitter taste in your mouth for hours afterwards. Horrendous. So sad! Why did they change it?