CAD

CA$2.54

CA$2.85

Savings of: CA$0.32 (11% off)

That's one of very few foods that my baby eats

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Apr 09, 2016

My baby is very picky, she happily eats only non-sweet yoghurt. So I was surprised that she liked Super Salmon. Can't say that she adores it, but at least she finished it, which is very rare for her. She still prefers breast milk to any food so this is an achievement for us.

fishy smell

Posted by 5016248457970079776 on Dec 13, 2015

my baby didn't enjoy the smell this one had. so i sauted some garlic in olive oil, added some basil and mixed this one up. she loved that. still a good option with the good omega3 esp. when we're travelling.

Great success !

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 03, 2015

Daughter loved it. She loves salmon in general so I wanted to try it. There is less salmon that in the purées I make myself but still a decent amount. There is a strong taste of roasted carrot which is lovely!

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5103172788979517688 on Apr 19, 2015

VERY GOOD

Baby LOVES the Super Salmon Flavor!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the Super Salmon taste in this homestyle meal! The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and glove compartment. Never be without a tasty meal for your baby.

Baby loves it

Posted by dingdongtwid on Feb 24, 2015

I have no problems with introducing hearty meals range from Happy Baby to my 1 year old. She likes this range better than those fruity type fillings. I even tasted it and it does not taste like bland baby food. My rule of thumb, if parents likes a food they preparing for the baby, then the baby would too.

so handy on holidays!

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

Very good

Posted by 5379092024832431114 on Jan 29, 2015

very delicious, baby very like it.

My son loves it

Posted by 5211721311652139777 on Jan 10, 2015

My husband wants to raise my son as vegetarian but we allow fish for now as it is too difficult for babies to get enough nutrients as vegetarian. This is perfect for my baby!

good

Posted by 5520983283823282783 on Oct 27, 2014

My baby like it!