CAD

CA$2.54

CA$2.85

Savings of: CA$0.32 (11% off)

tastes good and packed with protein

Posted by 5016248457970079776 on Dec 13, 2015

mum's satisfied, and baby doesn't mind. happy to carry this along in short trips.

Good

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 27, 2015

Baby likes it. Tastes like bland chicken stew with quinoa.

Baby LOVES the Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the taste of this home style meal! Parent loves that it is organic. The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag, glove compartment etc. Never be without a meal for your baby.

very happy with this product

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

smell of the herb

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jan 20, 2015

smell of the herb may not be liked by every baby

yummy!

Posted by 5643893628649064497 on Oct 19, 2014

my baby loves this! :D

Ewww

Posted by 5725428450395432373 on Jun 05, 2014

My baby spits this out. I tried it, and I agree. It tastes terrible. Don't subject your child to this.

another great product

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

A Hot Favourite!! Buying again and again

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Nurture Inc's homestyle meals series the best. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Chick chick is one of them that he likes. Have since went on to purchase more of this. His eyes widened upon first taste and he cooperative sat still to finish up a pouch. I call that a tasty success!!!>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Posted by 5662233831063125699 on Feb 26, 2014